Friday, May 8, 2009

New Fiber Here and More Coming!

So, I'm all sorts of excited! I received one of my wool orders yesterday and there is also another on the way here.... so make sure to keep a watch out for new fibers and colors!

I also got to order the Jumbo Flyer for my spinning wheel!!! More yardage on the handspuns without making seperate skeins!

Okay so back to the shop stuff! There is a sale on some of the older fibers as I gotta make room for what got here and what is still coming! You can search "sale" in the shop and see what is left. I may even reduce some more over the weekend so make sure to check it out!

Here's a few things that are new this week though.... a new dye lot of the Earthy Rainbow plus some other pretties too!!!









.....And an all new.... Handspun Superwash Yarn too!

No comments:

Post a Comment