Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Actual Blog for Fiber Fancy

Alright, so this first ever post was supposed to go up about two days ago. This blog was intended for updates and information about the happenings of Fiber Fancy. http://fiberfancy.etsy.com/

Personal life decided to interfere on Friday by leaving me in a stranded car in a store parking lot. Just so you know, lots of metal on metal scraping sounds is bad. Thank goodness I have wonderful in-laws who rescued me and helped us do errands so that the car could be fixed. New springs and struts and NO metal on metal sounds left!

So, in the midst of all the fun stuff.... I did manage to work on a few dye jobs.... here's samples of a couple that are currently in the shop...







So, hopefully I will get to do much more this week and figure out how to make this blog look better too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the bottom picture. What does one do with such a bunch of beautiful soft fiber like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can do anything you would do with any yarn, from hats and scarves to using it in larger projects like clothes and blankets and such.

    ReplyDelete